With over 370 units of accommodation throughout London and Hertfordshire, Sapphire Independent Housing is proud to provide quality support and accommodation to single people in housing need.
Sapphire Independent Housing provides accommodation and support to a diverse client group.
We are located in LB Camden, LB Islington, City of Westminster, LB Brent and Hertsmere.
Sapphire Independent Housing provides quality services to some of London’s more vulnerable single people.
Continue reading ...
Date posted: 11 January 2018
Thank you to the London Fire Brigade (LFB) representatives, from all our residents at St Eugene Court, for providing an interesting and information home safety talk on Thursday 7th December 2017.
Date posted: 4 January 2018
We value our residents’ input and encourage all of our residents to be involved in day to day life at Sapphire Independent Housing.
Date posted: 18 December 2017
On Thursday 7 December, Shepherds Bush Housing Group hosted a National Conversation event at The Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury.
Date posted: 15 January 2018
Our next Repairs and Maintenance Panel meeting will be on Friday 26th January at Sapphire's head office.
Date posted: 10 January 2018
Bethany House is hosting a Bingo night, starting at 5.30pm on 31st January in their communal lounge.
Date posted: 14 December 2017
There are lots of things happening across the Association for everyone to get involved in this festive season. You can speak to you Key Worker or Housing Officer to find out more but in the meantime here are some of the main events happening this Christmas.
- October 15 3:32 pmWant to know more about @sih_uk history and developments? Find out via our online timeline: sih.org/about-us/histo…
- October 15 1:09 pmWe have recently appointed a new cleaning company. Please can you provide your feedback, on the standard of cleanin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- October 13 7:16 amThis is great to see - congratulations @AbbeyCCnw6 😊🌻🌺🌸🌷🌹😆 twitter.com/AbbeyCCnw6/sta…
- October 11 3:51 pmJoin @MindCharity in #Camden on Tues 16 Oct for a Creatvity and Wellbeing day to launch their #healthyminds communi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- October 11 1:31 pmA very informative article from @HomelessLink about the 'duty to refer' & how it aims to help people get access to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- October 11 10:01 amCheck out these gorgeous paper flowers made by our Conway House residents during a recent craft class - we hope it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Follow SIH on Twitter.