With over 370 units of accommodation throughout London and Hertfordshire, Sapphire Independent Housing is proud to provide quality support and accommodation to single people in housing need.
Sapphire Independent Housing provides accommodation and support to a diverse client group.
We are located in LB Camden, LB Islington, City of Westminster, LB Brent and Hertsmere.
Sapphire Independent Housing provides quality services to some of London’s more vulnerable single people.
Continue reading ...
Date posted: 11 January 2018
Thank you to the London Fire Brigade (LFB) representatives, from all our residents at St Eugene Court, for providing an interesting and information home safety talk on Thursday 7th December 2017.
Date posted: 4 January 2018
We value our residents’ input and encourage all of our residents to be involved in day to day life at Sapphire Independent Housing.
Date posted: 18 December 2017
On Thursday 7 December, Shepherds Bush Housing Group hosted a National Conversation event at The Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury.
Date posted: 15 January 2018
Our next Repairs and Maintenance Panel meeting will be on Friday 26th January at Sapphire's head office.
Date posted: 10 January 2018
Bethany House is hosting a Bingo night, starting at 5.30pm on 31st January in their communal lounge.
Date posted: 14 December 2017
There are lots of things happening across the Association for everyone to get involved in this festive season. You can speak to you Key Worker or Housing Officer to find out more but in the meantime here are some of the main events happening this Christmas.
- June 25 1:49 pmRunning taster session with @Running_Charity Thursday 5 July, 3pm at Bethany House. Open to all Bethany House resid… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- June 25 12:39 pmCheck out our latest resident newsletter, The Informed, for everything that is happening across @sih_uk:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- June 25 10:25 amThanks to our St Eugene residents for attending a recent focus group about our repairs service and your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- June 25 9:54 amHuge thanks to @prejaydy 4 your recent visit to our Conway House scheme. Our residents really appreciated it & r l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- June 25 9:52 amMassive thanks to our shiatsu volunteer Kevin for supporting our Conway House residents & teams physical and mental… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- June 19 11:30 amLooking forward to discussing the ideas @LouiseG_Housing twitter.com/louiseg_housin…
Follow SIH on Twitter.